Health and Safety practitioners and managers who are responsible for developing and implementing policy and practice.4See will carry out a thorough initial assessment, free of charge, to ensure that the candidate has the right background and is operating at the agreed level of responsibility to benefit from the NVQ Level 5 program.
- Your 4See assessor, an experienced health and safety consultant and member of IOSH, will support you in producing evidence of competence in ten mandatory modules.
- Typically, candidates will meet their dedicated assessor every two months, with contact between meetings by skype, telephone and email. Meetings will be in the workplace or another location agreed by the candidate and assessor.
- Working with their assessor, candidates will be encouraged to develop their own role and increase the breadth and depth of their knowledge and practical application of health and safety in their organization.
- The qualification is not test based. It is simply achieved by you proving to your assessor consistently that you are operating at the required level.
- Modules cover the development, implementation and monitoring of health and safety policies and emergency response systems, risk assessment and control, effective communications with colleagues and stakeholders and promoting a positive health and safety culture.